Attending the 73rd National Conference and looking to fill an open position?
Let job seekers know you’ll be on site in Boston by posting a position on the National Conference Job Board. All National Conference Job Board positions have a special flag icon next to the post, signifying to job seekers that you will be onsite, looking to fill your position.
National Conference Job Board postings will be online from the date you post the job until September 17.
The cost to post a job on the National Conference Job Board is $700 members/ $900 non members and includes access to the resume database.
To post your job to the National Conference Job Board, click OK on the pop-up window when you begin your ad submission process. Please make sure the box at the top of the job posting form is checked.
Posting your job opening(s) on NACAC’s National Conference Job Board will allow you to:
- Reach more than 7,000 Attendees: NACAC’s National Conference provides an excellent networking opportunity to help connect employers with qualified college admission professionals.
- Expand Your Reach: You’ll gain exposure for your posting as it will also be posted online on the NACAC Career Center from the time you purchase through September 17. Postings are also shared on NACAC’s Twitter account (@nacac).
- Indicate on your job posting you’ll be attending this year’s conference.
- Have access to all job seekers who plan to attend the conference and if they are a good match, contact them directly to schedule time to discuss open positions.
- Set up appointments or meetings on your own to discuss your needs with potential candidates. Please note NACAC does not provide space for interviews.
- Place a job ad now!