Other Ads, Postsecondary College/University, Secondary School
Winterline Global Education is currently seeking a highly-skilled and competitive individual to enroll students and engage parents, families, and high schools in our skills-based programs for students aged 18-22. The Manager, Admissions & Recruitment reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing and serves an integral role in driving the growth of Winterline Global Education. The primary responsibility for this role is to identify, nurture, interview, and evaluate applicants using specified evaluation approaches and procedures, to maintain appropriate follow-up communication with these students and their families regarding the status of their applications for admission and financial aid, and to make recommendations to the Admissions Committee, which s/he chairs. Once a student has enrolled, the Manager, Admissions & Recruitment will transition the student and family relationship to the Dean of Students. This role will also partner with the Director of Outreach & Recruitment to develop, implement, and analyze effective recruitment and admissions strategies designed to reach the target audience for the Winterline Gap Year, and other programs. Recruitment responsibilities include travel (locally and nationally) and e-Recruitment initiatives designed to attract and subsequently enroll students in line with Winterline priorities. The Manager, Admissions & Recruitment is responsible for strategically planning and executing online webinars, family visits, informational school sessions, and a variety of lead generation events for the organization. In addition, the Manager, Admissions & Recruitment will represent Winterline at industry events including the USA Gap Year Fairs and the annual NACAC conference, among others. The Manager, Admissions & Recruitment will maintain his/her recruitment information in Hubspot -- Winterline’s CRM, application and marketing automation system -- to track metrics related to the enrollment lifecycle. S/he is responsible for processing and nurturing leads through targeted follow up and will ensure that all events are recorded. S/he will analyze recruitment data to determine the effectiveness of specific activities and make adjustments as needed. In addition, s/he will provide feedback on competition, market trends, and market reaction to our programs The Manager Admissions & Recruitment actively and positively contributes to the office culture by working collaboratively with the team to achieve enrollment goals across all programs. The Manager, Admissions & Recruitment will also be responsible for coordinating and managing other admissions and recruitment projects in addition to outlined duties. A successful candidate will be a team player with a strong work ethic, who strives to meet enrollment goals, and enjoys meeting and attracting prospective students and their families.
Qualifications The Manager, Admissions & Recruitment must:
• Have bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of professional experience in admissions, recruitment, sales, and project management, preferably with a student-focused organization.
• Have experience working with a CRM, ideally Hubspot.
• Be willing and able to make telephone calls with families and students throughout the admissions process.
• Be able to work in a self-starting environment and have outstanding communication, organizational and relationship-building skills.
• Have the ability to work independently, as well as on a team.
• Possess the aptitude for detail-oriented tasks, while not losing site of larger goals.
• Have strong time-management skills and the ability to prioritize and balance responsibilities as needed.
• Be able to work a flexible work schedule, including some nights and weekends.
• Hold a valid driver’s license and be able to travel on a regular basis for industry conferences, school and gap fairs, and family visits.
About Winterline Global Education
Winterline Global Education is an education startup based in Cambridge, MA, that delivers skills-based education for young adults. We offer a wide variety of programs and products, from our premier 9-month gap year program to curricular products on money management and financial literacy. We offer a flexible and enjoyable work environment that values inclusion, diversity, and global citizenship.