WORK REMOTELY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, Massachusetts
Contract - Experienced
4 Year Degree
1) Provide timely 1-on-1 guidance for individual applicants on how to optimize their candidacy and applications for college admission. Communicate remotely from anywhere in the world with clients and colleagues remotely via email, telephone, online video.
2) Explain to clients the current admissions requirements, priorities and preferences of top-tier colleges and universities.
3) Communicate with parents of applicants to ensure their appropriate support of the admissions campaign.
4) Confidently and ably answer questions from prospective clients about the firm’s services. Assist in the closing of prospective clients.
5) Train and supervise admissions consultants and help them resolve any client/consultant issues.
6) Inform senior management about campaign progress and emerging issues that their merit attention.
7) Report to Executive Vice President.
MANDATORY/REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: No exceptions
Minimum of two (2) years of experience in admissions at a selective college AND/OR in an undergraduate admissions consulting practice AND/OR in college counseling at a high school.
Working knowledge of colleges and universities in the United States and abroad.
Comfort and competence working remotely via email, telephone and Skype video.
Availability/flexibility to engage with clients evenings and weekends as necessary.
Experience advising international college applicants.
Membership, or eligibility for membership, in NACAC, HECA and/or IECA.
Familiarity with project management tools, Google application suite, and social media.
Proficiency in Naviance, Common Application, Coalition Application, etc.
Familiarity with College Board and ACT websites.
Master’s degree or higher.
1) Clear, actionable and professional communication (written and verbal)
2) Collaborative, collegial mindset and work style.
3) Comfort and confidence in communicating via email and online video.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Hourly fee plus commissions
About AdvanceAdmissions, an affiliate of The MBA Exchange
AdvanceAdmissions (www.advanceadmissions.com) is an admissions consulting firm serving domestic and international applicants to colleges and universities. Our advisory services are provided remotely via email, telephone and online video. The firm is an affiliate of The MBA Exchange (www.mbaexchange.com), founded in 1996, which provides graduate school admissions consulting and features former coll...ege admissions professionals from Harvard, Stanford, Penn, Columbia, UChicago, Northwestern and other top institutions. Our management team includes members of IECA, HECA and various state ACAC organizations.