The Office of Admissions at the University of Tennessee at Martin is currently accepting applications for an Admissions Counselor. This position is focused on recruiting, admitting, and enrolling students.
Job Duties include:
* Travel to high schools, college fairs, and other recruiting events to identify prospective students;
* Counsel with prospective students, parents, and high school counselors about the admissions process;
* Visit with and give campus tours to prospective students, families, and groups;
* Communicate with prospective students and their families by email, phone, social media, and direct mail concerning admissions, financial aid, housing, and academic programs;
* Assist with SOAR, Preview Days & other special events
* Conduct admission group and individual presentations on the UTM undergraduate student application process and distinctive academic and programmatic features of the UTM campus to students, parents, and school counselors;
The primary purpose of the University of Tennessee at Martin is to provide a quality undergraduate education in a traditional collegiate atmosphere characterized at all levels by close collaboration among students, faculty and staff. In addition, the university is dedicated to meeting lifelong educational needs by providing graduate programs, distance-learning opportunities and other creative ende...avors. Furthermore, the university is committed to advancing the regional and global community through scholarly activities, research and public service.