This announcement is posted as available position openings occur. New positions will be held open for a minimum of five days from the date of posting. Repeat postings may be closed at any time. Employment is contingent upon new employee providing documents verifying United States citizenship, or for aliens, documents verifying legal permission to work in the United States. According to position requirements, passing a background check and/or a functional capacity test may also be required. For further information, please call 909-607-7816, view our Web page at www.cgu.edu or inquire in person at the Human Resources Department, 150 East Tenth Street, Harper 118, Claremont, CA 91711.
Please mail, email (*PREFERRED CHOICE) to email@example.com or fax: 909-621-8861 your resume, cover letter, and application to be considered for any position. You can download the application from our website at http://www.cgu.edu/pages/1183.asp.
JOB POSTING #855
Starting Salary: Dependent Upon Qualifications
Closing Date: Until Filled
Claremont Graduate University is seeking a highly professional and experienced individual to serve as a graduate recruiter. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the recruitment plan for associated graduate programs, while representing CGU both on and off campus, domestically and internationally. The candidate will also be responsible for admissions responsibilities for the assigned graduate program, including managing application files through the review process to completion, deposits, and enrollment.
The position reports to the Assistant Vice President of Enrollment, and the Dean or designated Administrator of the School. Assignment will support recruitment and admissions activities for both Graduate and International Admissions through to student enrollment, including assisting with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) communication plan, application review, and processing of admissions and fellowship decisions, as well as serving as a liaison to the offices of financial aid and admissions. The position is responsible for collaborating with departments across campus to support recruitment and enrollment initiatives.
- Recruits for all CGU programs while maintaining a special focus; coordinates and participates in campus recruiting activities such as presentations, career fairs, office and campus interviews, Grad Fairs, conferences and other platforms as needed; works to enhance school brand and reputation; assists in the development and support of diversity recruiting efforts across targeted campuses; initiate relationships with niche student organizations and ensures we are achieving our diversity outreach objectives.
- Establishes relationships with Campus Student Success Center (career offices, writing centers, career management etc.), faculty, and students and initiates activities on campus to promote CGU at selected universities including but not limited to advertising, career fairs, information sessions, speaker series events and on–campus interviews; cultivates on–going relationship building with current students to help achieve campus recruiting vision; develops new and innovative methods to differentiate CGU from peer schools / Universities.
- Records, updates, and analyzes all recruiting data for various programs and marketing initiatives; is able to capture ROI from targeted outreach events; provides creative and cost-effective ideas to innovate recruitment strategy; is able to utilize campus technology solutions to track and benchmark critical data.
- Assists in identifying and selecting successful candidates; must be able to critically evaluate candidates to have the necessary skills as well as the passion to be successful in graduate school. Ensures the accuracy of data for prospects, inquiries and applicants.
- Manages application files through the review process to completion by contacting applicants who are missing documents, congratulating new applicants, admitted students, and deposited students. Engaging admitted students through the summer to prevent ‘melt,’ assisting in assignment of faculty advisors, and enrollment.
- Assist in implementing and evaluating marketing strategies for recruitment activities.
- Other duties as assigned.