A Bachelor's Degree, less than a year of relevant work and a Christian faith are required. A bachelor's degree, three years of relevant work and Bi-Lingual (Spanish) skills are preferred. **Note: Anticipated start date for this position is Mid-June 2017!
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Health, dental, and vision insurances are effective day one
- Time off accrual begins day 1
- 13 vacation days per year
- 11 sick days
- 3 additional personal days
- 16 paid holidays
- After one year you are eligible for 100% tuition remissions on any Bachelor or Master level course
- After one year you will receive automatic retirement contributions equal to 10.8% of your base salary
- No matching contribution is required
- You own and manage the retirement account
- There is no vesting period
- Part or all of the waiting period can be waived with verification of prior service at another college or university
For information on all the Baylor Benefits, please visit our Benefits Page.
View the full position description Admissions Counselor. Please submit an on-line application at https://jobs.baylor.edu along with a cover letter and resume.
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education's “Great Colleges to Work For.” Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Pro Futuris.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant's religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.