PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Travel, Marketing and Recruitment (45%)
1. Participates in the overall planning of Gonzaga’s comprehensive international enrollment strategy.
2. Represents the University domestically and internationally at recruitment fairs and events, advising prospective international students and international partners regarding Gonzaga admission policies and procedures.
3. Develops and manages the international marketing strategy including communications, print and web advertising, and social media.
4. Cultivates new and existing relationships with international institutions, agencies and individuals influencing students in making decisions to study abroad in the U.S.
5. Effectively communicates with and tracks prospective international students from inquiry to enrollment.
Admissions and Student Review (35%)
1. In close collaboration with University partners:
a. Monitors the application process for international students in matriculated undergraduate and graduate programs.
b. Evaluates international applicant files for admission recommendations.
c. Monitors incoming student registration.
2. Conducts student interviews (high school and transfer international students).
3. Mails acceptance packets to admitted students, and maintains communication through orientation.
4. Produces statistical reports and enrollment projections to key constituents.
Managerial Functions (15%)
1. Manages the recruitment and enrollment process for international students.
2. In close collaboration with the AAVP-CGE, responsible for the management of recruitment agents contracted by the University to support recruitment goals. This includes regular ROI indicator reporting for designated markets, and performance appraisal of agents in support of university policies and procedures.
3. Manages travel and recruitment budget lines in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Serve on related University committees.
5. Additional duties as assigned.
Professional Development and Miscellaneous (5%)
1. Develops and maintains a professional development plan in collaboration with the AAVP.
2. Maintains regular training and professional organization memberships. (NAFSA, AAIEC, OACAC, etc.).
3. Other duties as assigned.