1. Bachelor’s Degree required; experience in admissions or enrollment management preferred.
2. Valid driver’s license required.
3. Ability to travel and work a varied schedule with flexible hours; ability to load and transport admissions materials, displays and other equipment.
4. Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication; ability to represent the office and University in a professional manner.
5. Ability to work with a wide range of people and commitment to diversity; demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
6. Highly motivated with a positive attitude; strong commitment to customer service and student focus.
7. A staff member is expected to abide by all of the rules and regulations of the University, the NCAA and the NEC. Staff members found in violation of NCAA regulations shall be subject to disciplinary or corrective action as set forth in the provisions of the NCAA enforcement procedures. In addition, you must report immediately any suspected or known violations to the Director of Compliance and Student Services or the Faculty Athletics Representative. A staff member may be suspended for a period of time, without pay, or the staff member’s employment may be terminated if he/she is found to be involved in deliberate and serious violations of NCAA regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a letter of interest and an attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure proper processing, applicants must use the following subject line format:
First Name Last Name – Position Reference Number
Example: Bob Morris - 123456
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the employee holding this job. This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
In performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform with the University’s Policy of Ethical Practice and the following: perform quality work within deadlines with/without direct supervision; interact professionally with other employees, students, customers and suppliers; work effectively as a team contributor; and work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating/coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin. EOE