Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Personnel management experience.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven reading comprehension skills.
- Proven strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make distinctions among competitive applicants.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in public speaking and presentation skills.
- Evidence of program planning skills.
Certifications and Licenses Required
California driver's license.
Minimum Education and Experience Required
Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree highly desirable) and 7-10 years of relevant experience (higher education/highly selective admission preferable) or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Frequently perform desk based computer tasks, seated work and use light/ fine grasping.
- Occasionally lift, carry, push pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely stand, walk, use a telephone and write by hand.
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- May work extended or non-standard hours based on project or business needs. Occasional local and overnight travel required.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University’s Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu/.
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Submit a cover letter and resume: http://stanfordcareers.stanford.edu/
Job Requisition #74564