- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college; Master's degree or some graduate-level coursework preferred
- Minimum of two years of administrative experience in an office environment with at least some of this experience in the context of staff/personnel management
- Some experience with budgets, operations policies and instructions, and/or organizational data analyses
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and have overall comfort with acquiring new digital technology skills (e.g., online record keeping systems, web design, etc.).
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to navigate professional relationships with sensitivity and diplomacy
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure and to multitask across a range of responsibilities
- Self-starter - must be able to work and manage time independently and efficiently
- Familiarity with the field of psychology and/or higher-education environments highly desirable
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
NOTES TO CANDIDATE
- Working Conditions -- Duties are primarily performed in an office environment at a desk or computer terminal, typically, Monday through Friday.
- Background Check -- Due to the sensitivity and requirements of our positions, you should expect to undergo and be cleared of an employment background/criminal check, if extended an offer for employment. You may also be asked to provide proof of educational degree(s), licenses or credentials pertinent to the position. If your job requires driving on behalf of CIIS you will be required to provide proof of a valid driver's license.
- Visa Sponsorship -- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- Relocation Assistance -- This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
CIIS is committed to providing an open, fair, inclusive, non-discriminatory environment for all individuals across differences of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, socio- economic status, ethnicity, age, physical ability, or medical condition. We seek to increase the presence, representation and inclusion of U.S. historically under-represented people of color, international, bilingual and bicultural students, faculty and staff; and, to provide an environment that will attract and retain individuals identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning and intersex (LGBTQQI).
Screening begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Using the Apply Now link, please submit a Resume and Cover Letter online.