- Follow-up with all adult prospects via phone and email using Radius.
- Plan, organize and participate in all recruitment activities related to degree completions students. Reviews and suggests updates to website as needed.
- Visit businesses, two-year colleges, churches, job training/unemployment office and community organizations to promote Upstate.
- Interview and assist transfer and degree completion students with the admissions and enrollment process.
- Provide transfer evaluations and suggestions for degree completion for transfer students. Update partner schools transfer agreements.
- Review and process SC citizenship certification.
Advertised Minimum Qualifications :
Masters degree in Student Services or related field, or bachelor's degree and 2 years related experience. Valid driver’s license, good driving record and successful background check are required.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Internal Number: 28802
About The University of South Carolina
The University of South Carolina System is comprised of the state’s flagship university in Columbia (founded in 1801 and currently one of the top 50 “Best Colleges” according to U.S. News and World Report), three regional comprehensive universities (USC Aiken, USC Beaufort and USC Upstate), and Palmetto College consisting of four two-year campuses (USC Lancaster, USC Salkehatchie, USC Sumter, USC Union and Fort Jackson/Extended University). Together, the USC System institutions offer more than 450 degree programs on campus and online and are uniquely positioned to meet the state’s educational, cultural, health and research needs. The System employs nearly 14,000 people who work daily to improve the lives of students, fellow South Carolinians and the world. Our diverse engaged faculty and staff enjoy a dynamic and intellectually stimulating work environment.