This position is responsible for processing cases on behalf of the high school review staff. Specifically, this position will review secondary schools and programs seeking to establish or maintain accounts with the NCAA Eligibility Center.
· Process high school account and program cases according to NCAA legislation, criteria for review as established by the NCAA High School Review Committee (HSRC), and internal operating procedures.
· Review and analyze documentation from high school accounts and programs and conduct extensive research in support of the review. This includes high school curricula, instructional model(s), and school policies and operations.
· Coordinate communication process with high schools for which a decision has been reached.
· Serve as a resource for high schools new to the initial-eligibility process in the development of resource materials and training.
· Knowledge of secondary-education practices and trends.
· Working knowledge of NCAA initial-eligibility rules and legislation.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
The NCAA national office is the staff and the bricks-and-mortar office building in Indianapolis. The 500-plus employees at the national office provide advice and counsel to the governance and playing rules committees, interpret legislation, enforce NCAA bylaws, provide legal advice, run championships, administer education and youth programs and communicate with the NCAA membership and the public.