The Transfer Admissions Counselor will assist with recruitment activities and transfer evaluations. Position will also be responsible for interviewing and providing counseling for new prospective students, conducting presentations and maintaining electronic student recruitment data base.
- Interviews and provides tours for prospective students and parents.
- Visits schools and businesses to represent USC Upstate and recruit schools.
- Review and update state residency information.
- Updates transfer course equivalencies in banner and in CHE system.
- Assist with monitoring website, answering phone system, chat system and social media.
- Assists with data entry and management of admissions CRM.
- Recruit and communicate with graduate school prospects.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Advertised Minimum Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree. Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record. Successful background check is required.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Internal Number: 57684
About The University of South Carolina
The University of South Carolina System is comprised of the state’s flagship university in Columbia (founded in 1801 and currently one of the top 50 “Best Colleges” according to U.S. News and World Report), three regional comprehensive universities (USC Aiken, USC Beaufort and USC Upstate), and Palmetto College consisting of four two-year campuses (USC Lancaster, USC Salkehatchie, USC Sumter, USC Union and Fort Jackson/Extended University). Together, the USC System institutions offer more than 450 degree programs on campus and online and are uniquely positioned to meet the state’s educational, cultural, health and research needs. The System employs nearly 14,000 people who work daily to improve the lives of students, fellow South Carolinians and the world. Our diverse engaged faculty and staff enjoy a dynamic and intellectually stimulating work environment.